The Writer's Contest for Archon 36 is now closed. Come and see the Awards Ceremony for the winners. Information on the awards will be listed in the Program Book and the Pocket Program when you get your badge! Thanks to all who entered. Start writing now for Archon 37!
Once again we invite budding writers to enter our amateur writer’s contest.
· Contestant must be pre-registered for Archon 36 prior to July 31, 2012.
· Manuscripts are limited to a Sci-Fi / Fantasy theme.
· Stories are to be Original and Unique (Not written in another’s realm.)
· Stories may not have been previously published.
· 3000 words or fewer.
· Previously entered manuscripts will be accepted, if revised from original.
· Manuscripts should be submitted in Times New Roman Font, 12 pitch.
· Four (4) copies of the manuscript.
· Each copy is to be unidentified by author, on the manuscript pages.
· Manuscript pages should have the title in the upper left-hand corner of each page, and sequential numbers in the lower right-hand corner.
· Each submission should be accompanied by one (1) cover letter with the following: Manuscript’s Title, total word count and number of pages, Author’s name, Address, Phone number (with area code), Author's email address for receipt purposes.
ALL SUBMISSIONS MUST BE RECEIVED BY: July 31, 2012.
Questions may be directed to:
Mail manuscripts to:
Archon Writer’s Contest
PO Box 27
Collinsville, IL 62234